– LAP certification with VIDAL and BCB, CE mark
– In progress for CE marking Class 2B
– ISO 13485 certification
What type of data?
- last name,
- first name,
- business phone number,
- professional email address.
Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data collected as a customer, prospect, partner, are used within the framework of our contractual and commercial relationship. They enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations. As such, we inform you that your data are subject to computer processing for the following purposes:
- the signing, management and execution of maintenance contracts
- customer service
- operations relating to the commercial management of customers and commercial prospecting.
- the execution of the legal, regulatory and administrative provisions in force
Your data is only used for the purposes mentioned above in a relevant and proportionate manner. They relate to your identification and your professional activity. Our employees who have access to medical data during remote connections are subject to medical confidentiality and these data are neither collected, nor recorded, nor kept by BOW Medical services. Finally, we may be able to offer you satisfaction surveys about our products and services.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Within the strict framework of the stated purposes, the recipients of your data are the internal departments of the company Bow Médical. They are also likely to be communicated to our partners but outside of all commercial prospecting actions. Your data are not likely to be transferred outside the European Union. The updated list of recipients as well as the references to the appropriate guarantees will be communicated to you upon simple request made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The retention period of your personal data corresponds to the duration of implementation of the purposes set out above, plus the limitation period. In the absence of a contract or in the context of commercial prospecting, the data may be kept for a period of 3 years from the last contact. We do not store health data. You can request all of the storage periods for the data processed at email@example.com.
What rights do you have for the protection of your personal data ?
You have the following rights:
- Access and rectification rights: at any time, you can request access to and rectification of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: when the storage of your personal data is no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected, you can request their erasure.
- Right to restriction of processing : when the data is not necessary or is no longer necessary in our contractual relationship, you can request the limitation of its use.
- Right to data portability: at any time, you can request a copy of the data that we have collected for the performance of your contract or with your consent. You can ask us to communicate these to the person of your choice.
- Right to withdraw your consent: for any processing requiring your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, in particular for commercial prospecting.
- Right to object : at any time, you can request that your data no longer be subject to processing when this is no longer necessary in our contractual relationship. To exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about your rights, you can consult the CNIL website.
What training and awareness for our employees?
All employees and stakeholders within Bow Medical are aware of the principles of the GDPR. The training provided to our employees is adapted to their activity and their responsibilities. Our employees are made aware of compliance with our IT charter and our principles of personal data protection.
Who can you contact in the event of complaints relating to the processing of your personal data?
To exercise your rights or contact the person responsible for personal data for any additional information or complaint, simply write to us by email at email@example.com or by mail to the address Bow Médical 43 Avenue d’Italie 80090 AMIENS. If the response received does not satisfy you, you can contact the CNIL according to the methods mentioned on their CNIL website.