BOW Medical in short
- A software editor of clinical solutions and Medical IT company.
- Date of incorporation : September 1999.
- A dedicated team, with a long experience of the hospital workflow and hospital management, that is available to process and answer user requests.
- A best-of-breed product, with a comprehensive coverage of the anaesthetist’s work and anaesthesia services’ requirements. We offer important advantages over the other products available on the market.
- Strong partnerships with companies involved in Medical IT, with University hospitals and with medical equipment manufacturers.
- The experience of projects of large magnitude.
Diane meets the needs of appointment scheduling, diary management, anesthesia and surgery consultations as well as operating, wake-up, intensive care and resuscitation rooms thanks to the computerized record.
– With manufacturers of medical equipment for whom BOW Medical offers the “DIANE Print” solution, a printing center that efficiently complements the monitoring and the ventilation machines with the electronic data management (display of all trend data on a single screen, data backup in database, printing of an anaesthesia report) :
- Datascope / MindRay
- Kontron Fukuda
- Nihon Kohden France
– With the University Hospital of Lille, France where BOW Medical collaborates since 2002 with the anaesthesia team to constantly improve DIANE.
– With Medical Software & IT companies : Atos, Canyon, CEGI, CS3i, Maincare, Nexus Optim, SHS, SIB, Sigems, Ultragenda, Web-100T.
- CHRU Lille / Lille University Hospital – The best reference worldwide for a single institution (12 facilities/clinics on a single site) equipped with an anaesthesia data management system : 109 operating rooms and anaesthesia sites, 118 recovery beds, over 100 consultation desks and handheld devices. This site is operational since 2003.
- HCL / Lyon University Hospital – Installation of our complete DIANE solution will start in 2009, in the six Lyon public hospitals, spread in different parts of the city (but a single DIANE database). Once DIANE is fully deployed in all the HCL facilities, this contract will become our best reference (in terms of number of DIANE licences).
- C.G.S – Compagnie Générale de Santé – Leader of private hospitals in Europe. DIANE is steadily being installed on a site-by-site basis in all the French hospitals belonging to CGS.
- Regional Data Management Platform of the Island of Martinique – BOW Medical was recently selected to install DIANE as the single anaesthesia data management system (with shared database) for all the hospitals (public and private) of this French Caribbean Island.
- Numerous other institutions of all sizes (public and private).